A summative assessment will follow the completion of this course or group of courses.
On completion of the course learners will:
- Identify a Health and Safety Policy.
- State the employer’s obligations from the HASAWA.
- State the employee’s obligations from the HASAWA.
- Explain the Accident Reporting and Investigation procedure.
- State the purpose of Risk Assessments.
- Explain the importance of housekeeping including waste re-use, re-cycling and disposal
- Identify how work activities could impact environmental issues
To enable maximum learning and benefit from this course, there will a number of exercises. These may be both interactive and demonstrative to enhance the learning experience.