A summative assessment will follow the completion of this course.
On completion of the course learners will:
- State the hierarchy of documents in relation to health and safety legislation
- Identify the key legislation and guidance relating to risks in highway electrical works
- Identify where standards to be reached in respect of risk assessments can be found
- State what action is to be taken in response to defined signs under the H&S (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations
- Key Regulations & ACoPs – e.g. Management, , CDM, LOLER, Noise at Work, PUWER, RIDDOR, Work at Height, Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare)
- H&S (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations
- H&S Guidance Notes – e.g. HSG(6), HSG(47)
- Industry Guidance
To enable maximum learning and benefit from this course, there will a number of exercises. These may be both interactive and demonstrative to enhance the learning experience.