A summative practical assessment will follow the completion of this course or group of courses.
On completion of the course learners will:
- Identify activities likely to require emergency action
- State the first element of the emergency first aid primary survey
- State the correct action to take in the case of an LV & HV electrical injury
- State the method of dealing with potential pollution to the environment from a spill
- Identify when and how to obtain assistance
- Electrical & other injuries
- Works vehicle accident
- Vehicle malfunctions
- Emergency First Aid procedures & their limitations
To enable maximum learning and benefit from this course, there will be a number of exercises. These may be both interactive and demonstrative to enhance the learning experience.