- Being able to identify risks and hazards before and during moving and handling
- Wearing the correct PPE
- Completing Risk Assessments of objects to be deployed
- Demonstrate correct lifting techniques
- Consider using alternative moving and handling methods
- Moving and handling regulations and obligations
- Risk Assessments and hazards
- Employees responsibilities
- Employer’s responsibilities
- The spine
- Types of lifting equipment and its use
Guided Learning Hours
The minimum guided learning hours is 3 for this course.
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or employees who use moving and handling Equipment.
EUSR virtual ID card
Cable Connections Limited Training certificate