- Understand general and specific legislation and guidance pertaining to excavation, construction and groundworks. Examples are: HSWA 1974, CDM 2015, HSG150, HSGG 47, Work at Height Regs 2015, PUWER 1998, Confined Spaces Regulations 1997, EUSMUNC07, EUSGNC007 & COSVR370
- Distinguish between good and bad practices via increased education in this specialist area
- Identify ground/soil types and changeable conditions faced on-site
- Carry out or interpret Risk Assessment and Permits to Work
- Implement safe digging practices through hand digging techniques
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who want to implement safe digging and excavating practices in order to mitigate risk.
- Delegates receive a personal copy of our excavation learners’ notes for reference
- This can be delivered with your companies specific risk assessment(s), procedure(s), and permit(s) to work and will maintain the EUSR accreditation
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on the back of the card
- Cable Connections Limited Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)