The First Aid course provides learners with the knowledge to administer emergency first aid until fully trained paramedics or ambulance assistance arrives.
Seats Available: 12
- Introduction and role of First Aider
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Basic Life Support protocols
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Burns and scolds
- Extremity Injuries
- After actions rules and regulations
- There will be practical exercises, both interactive and demonstrative to enhance underpinning knowledge.
Guided Learning Hours
The minimum guided learning hours is six hours.
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives.
First Aid Certificate