This course aims to provide learners working within the Civils, electrical and telecommunications Sectors with the understanding and awareness of the legal and moral obligations of Employers supplying the correct PPE and Employees wearing the correct PPE.
On completion of the course learners will:
- State the common types of Personal Protective Equipment available
- The need for Personal Protective Equipment.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment appropriate for the tasks and the environment.
- Follow organisation and legislative procedures for use & maintenance
- Hazards and Risks requiring the use of PPE.
- How substances enter the body
- Tasks, risks and using PPE, including limitations.
- Organisation and legislative procedures.
- Types of Personal Protective Equipment.