This course aims to provide employees working within the Highway Electrical Sector the underpinning skills required to carry out correct assessment and evaluation of Personal Protective Equipment in accordance with the current organisation and legislative policies.
All 100s, 201.
A summative assessment will follow the completion of this course.
On completion of the course learners will:
- State the common types of Personal Protective Equipment available
- Identify the need for Personal Protective Equipment.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment appropriate for the tasks and the environment.
- Follow organisation and legislative procedures for use & maintenance
- Hazards and Risks require the use of PPE
- How substances enter the body
- Tasks, risks and using PPE, including limitations
- Organisation and legislative procedures
- Types of Personal Protective Equipment
To enable maximum learning and benefit from this course, there will be a number of exercises. These may be both interactive and demonstrative to enhance the learning experience.